- binder (1 or 1 ½ inch), package of dividers, loose leaf paper, protractor, compass, and scientific calculator
- Be respectful
- Be responsible
- Be resourceful
- Complete all homework assignments to the best of your ability
- Be prepared and on time
- Participate during class
- Student grades will include tests, quizzes, homework, exit tickets, projects, and problem sets.
- The grading system is calculated using the total points earned and total points possible.
- No late assignments will be accepted for credit.
- Please refer to the homework board to keep up-to-date with weekly assignments.
- Students will always be made aware of tests and quizzes ahead of time.
- Assessments will include bi-weekly quizzes, a quarter test at the end of the first quarter, a midterm at the end of the second quarter, a quarter test at the end of the third quarter, and a final exam. The final exam will count as 20% of the final yearly average.
- Each quiz will be worth 35 points. Each quarter test’s point value will vary based on the number of questions and/or topics covered.
- If a student is absent, it is his/her responsibility to follow up on any missed work.
- Makeup of assessments will be handled on a case by case basis with input from the student and the teacher.
- Students seeking additional support in math will need to check with when I am available