Our remote plan so far is as follows. As we make changes and add resources, we will keep you posted.
If you do not remember your log in information for any of the sites below, contact your teacher on class dojo or email Ms. Gibbs at email@example.com.
- Class Dojo
Please check this daily. We will be using this to give out the lessons for the day. This will tell you which resource below you will need to access to complete your work.
- Think Central (Grades K-3)
Teachers will add assignments here. You will need to log on with your Think Central username and password to access the information.
- Ellinopoula/Geia Xara (Grades K-3)
Your Greek teachers may post work on these sites. You will need to log on with your username and password to access the information.
- Flipgrid (Grades K-3)
In order to provide our students with an interactive class experience while we are dealing with our school closure, we will be creating class sites on FLIPGRID. This site will allow our teachers to post video messages or discussion questions to the students that they can respond to with their own video reply. They can also use these videos to reply to their classmate’s comments.
Follow the instructions below to enter your child’s class:
- Go to https://flipgrid.com (this works on the computer or download the app).
- Press the ENTER A FLIP CODE button.
- Use the codes provided below to enter your class. You will have to do this for your English and Greek teacher.
- Enter your User Id in the box. This is the same User Id as THINK CENTRAL.
- Press LET’S GO.
- When you enter your class, you will see your teacher’s videos. You can play them, reply to them, reply to your classmates, and so on.
Flipgrid Teacher Codes:
You will only be able to enter the classes you are enrolled in. Please find your English and Greek Teacher below and enter their code:
Ms. Laura (K1)
Ms. Elizabeth (K2)
Ms. Laurie (K3)
Ms. Nina (1-1)
Ms. Anthi (1-2)
Ms. Giacalone (211)
Ms. Voula (212)
Ms. Deena (321)
Ms. Alyssa (322)
Ms. Agka (K Greek)
Mr. Fountas (1 Greek)
Ms. Anna (2 Greek)
Ms. Giota (3 Greek)
Remote Office Hours: Monday - Friday / 3:00 - 4:00 via Email or ClassDojo.
Resources and Websites